Who are we?
We are Manor Concepts, a company registered in England and our registered office registered office at Concept House 62 Sunderland Road, Sandy, Bedfordshire - SG19 1QY UK GREAT BRITAIN (hereinafter " Manor Concepts").
We tell you below how to contact us.
How does this policy relate to you, and what is this policy about?
This policy lets you know what personal information we collect from you and what we do with it, and any other information you might need to know.
Personal data we process:
We only collect personally identifiable information submitted by visitors in connection with the website contact and registration information. We hold the contact details of those who have been customers or potential customers. We also process the personal data for suppliers and sub-contractors. We may collect and process (for example): name, surname, tax code, VAT no., e-mail, telephone no. IP address, etc. (hereafter “Personal Data”)
What do we use your personal data for?
We use information collected via our website to:
- permit Users to register on the Website
- contact you about your query
- manage, maintain and make improvements to our website.
- manage and develop the services that we provide.
- permit Users to benefit from the Services offered and to access Content;
- fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relations with Users;
- fulfil obligations established by law, regulations, European community standards or orders from the Authority;
- prevent or identify fraudulent activities or abuses likely to damage the Website;
- exercise Controller’s rights (e.g. legal defence rights).
- check that our terms are being complied with and to enforce them when necessary.
- We do not sell to a third party or redistribute it for any reason – see below.
- We will not contact you directly if you merely view our website.
If you are a customer or potential customer and we have your contact details, we use your information to:
- send newsletters about what Manor Concepts have been up to or product information we think you may be interested in
- contact you about any future events we are presenting or involved in
For individuals with a query, when you give your contact information, you will be asked to opt-in to receiving any information beyond the query you are making. You will not receive any information if you do not wish it.
For business contacts, we believe we have a business reason (a legitimate interest) to send you our news and information, but we will ask you to opt-out if you do not wish to receive any further information from us.
When you complete a contact form or give your permission at any event we believe that we have this legitimate interest in contacting you, if you no longer wish to be contacted you can be removed from our contacts list, you may request this at any time by contacting us via our details at the end of this notice.
Methods and Nature of Processing
Personal Data may be processed by computerised, telematic and paper-based systems, using organisational and processing logic strictly suitable for the purposes concerned and able to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in compliance with the organisational, physical and logic measures specified by applicable legislation.
Do we share your personal data with anyone else?
We may share your personal data with other third parties where this is necessary to enable those third parties to provide services to us, but only within the context of the processing mentioned above. In each such case, we will retain control of the use of your personal data and we will have a contract with the third party which protects your personal data against unauthorised use or disclosure and allows the third party to use the personal data only in accordance with our instructions.
We may also share your personal data with others if we are required to do so by law or in any other circumstances where the applicable regulations specifically permit us to do so in the absence of your prior consent.
If any of our business is transferred to someone else (for example, because someone buys our business), then your personal data may be transferred as part of that transfer. If that involves someone other than us becoming the controller of your personal data, you will be informed within a reasonable time. In any case, anyone to whom your personal data is transferred will be required to continue to process it only in accordance with this policy.
Where do we process it?
We process personal data for Manor Concepts in the UK, for some purposes, our systems are also accessed by other Arneg subsidiaries. Currently this is processed within the EEA. Should your data be transferred outside of the EEA, and these countries do not have the same levels of adequacy as defined by the EU, we will take steps to ensure there are arrangements made so that your personal data is treated with the same levels of privacy as we offer – for example Standard Contractual Clauses.
Bearing in mind the purposes of processing described above, Users understand that their refusal to submit some or all of their Personal Data, or the submission of incorrect Personal Data may make it impossible for them to navigate the Website, use its Services or access its Content.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Users' Personal Data will be kept for the duration of their relationship with Manor Concepts and for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes described above but for no longer than 10 years after the conclusion of the relationship.
How secure is your personal data?
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information according to the terms outlined in this policy. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data, and we will make sure that any contractors of ours do so as well.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Users may, at any time, exercise the rights granted them by article 15 of GDPR, as listed below:
- to receive confirmation as to whether their Personal Data are being processed or not, and if so, to access that data;
- to be informed of the purposes for which their Personal Data are processed, the categories of data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom their Personal Data have been or will be disclosed and, if possible, the period for which data will be stored;
- to demand the rectification or erasure of their Personal Data or to restrict the processing of their data;
- to object to processing of their Personal Data;
- to obtain data portability of their Personal Data;
- to withdraw consent, where required (the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.);
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you are unhappy with the way in which we process your personal data or have any other complaint in relation to that processing, you are entitled to ask the Office of the Information Commissioner to review the matter. Details about your rights in relation to your personal data, and about how to contact the Office of the Information Commissioner are on their website at www.ico.org.uk.
How can you contact us?
Users may exercise their rights by writing to Manor Concepts at the following email address email@example.com
Last revised February 2023